Friday, November 04, 2005

Now for the rant

Cheney's office is the eye of Hurricane Plame. And what do we get after Scooter gets nailed? Nothing. Not a fucking thing. No explanation. No comment. Nothing. What do we get? Cheney replacing Scooter with another ass-kissing low-life.

No acountability. None whatsoever.

So much for restoring integrity to the White House.

Rove. King of the low-life degenerate bastards, walking around the White House with the same fucking smirk his boss has plastered on his puss 75% of the time (the other 25% you'll see his "confused" look)

God, manic depression sucks. One minute I'm delighted to see guys like Reid saying "fuck you" by shutting down the Senate. The thought of finishing the investigation is exciting. The thought of the dems taking back the House in '06 and impeaching the chimp is the stuff that wet dreams are made of.

Then I see Cheney not giving a shit about anything. Business as usual. Untouchable, above the law.

Someone please tell me that the American Public has awoken. That Democrats have finally grown some balls. That the press will continuing grilling Scotty and the chimp beyond the end of the current news cycle.

1 Comments:

Anonymous caspixel said...

Are you surprised that there is no comment from Cheney's office. That's the modus operandi for this administration...don't talk about it and it will go away.

We can only hope that the "reality" movement to gain momentum and that questions continue to be asked so these guys can't hide behind the next terror alert (which the American public isn't buying anymore, well, except for a few of those brain-dead missing links of Bush's base).

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home