Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Senate kills independent Katrina investigation

Not a single republican voted for an independent investigation into the piss poor response to the Katrina disaster. Not a single one. Low-life degenerate bastards. Miserable, sub-human douchebags.

Care to take a guess why?

I should be used to this shit by now, but just when I've been whipped into submission, some new shit pops out of their assholes, and we're back at square one.

They don't even care about appearences anymore, they fuck you right out in the open.

Halliburton on the job, Cheney diverting repair crews from restoring electricity to hospitals so oil can flow in some fucking pipeline, republican governor receiving phone calls from Bush, Democratic governor calling bush, he never seems to be there.

They fuck you right out in the open.

Bush getting his news from a DVD made for him, strained just like baby food. Disconnected from reality to the point where he knows less about what is happening in the United States than Joe Six-Pack sitting with a beer in front of his TV.

Bush even accepted responsibility (sure he did) for his fuck up (kind of). But like it or not, accepting responsibility for something that went wrong acknowledges that something really went wrong.

"What went wrong?"

5 Comments:

Blogger Fritschie said...

The following is the letter I just sent to Senator Tom Coburn, M.D. (R-OK), my senator. You may have noticed, he's the one doing crossword puzzles during the Roberts confirmation hearings.

So sorry to bother you, Senator. I know you're a busy man, what with doing crossword puzzles and choking back fake tears while calling for an end to the partisan politics that you exploited to get elected, and overall making Oklahoma the laughing stock of the nation.., but I, one of your constituants, would like to know why you rejected an independent committee to investigate our government's inability to get help to citizens in dire need of rescue in New Orleans and the Gulf coast?

I have continually been shocked and ashamed since the moment you were announced the winner of the November election. I seem to remember hearing you say on numerous occasions that you wanted to bring about major change in Washington. You are now in a position to make such a change, and what do you do? Do you put your money where your mouth is? NO! You tow the party line, reject the opinions of 78% of the citizenry and reject the independent investigative committee.

I don't expect you to respond, or to read this, but I just hope that one day you look around to the people you represent before you vote. Believe it or not, we don't pay you to make up your own mind. You are paid to do OUR will. Please rest assured, I will make sure as many people as possible remember this come time for your re-election bid.

Sincerely,
Dan Fritschie
Outraged Citizen

8:33 PM  
Anonymous caspixel said...

The exact same letter could be sent to George Bush.

6:37 AM  
Blogger evil eggplant said...

The exact same letter should be sent to all of them.

Tell ya what, things better start changing in '06.

9:06 AM  
Anonymous caspixel said...

"Tell ya what, things better start changing in '06."

I agree, but if they don't, then what?

10:29 AM  
Blogger evil eggplant said...

I agree, but if they don't, then what?

I dunno. Keep fighting for change, I suppose. For all I know, our govt will be under the control of a single (corrupt) party beyond my lifetime. I may not live long enough to see things made right, but I'll stay at it. If I give in, then I have given my soul to them.

Hearing DeLay say that after 11 years of GOP control all the fat has been trimmed, and the govt is at peak efficiency turns my fucking stomach, but I can't turn my back on these guys.

That's their plan. And so far it's been working.

They're deeply entrenched.
They're in total control.
They make their own voting machines
They investigate themselves

And lastly, they're hoping that people like me and you get tired of fighting.

I wouldn't give these bastards the fucking pleasure.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home