Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Here's a fucking great idea for our idiot president

Hey Bush,

You are a bumbling, stumbling, braindead idiot. I know, you're not really good at suffering and death, so I am here to help you. Listen to me and I will tell you how to fix things in the Gulf Coast.

This isn't going to be easy. The people who could help are busy pissing their lives away in Iraq, so we'll need another plan.

Now, understand that some sacrifice will be required here. For my plan to work, you will be unable to send the profiteers into the Gulf Coast. Let them stay in Iraq.

Years ago, Presidents were not braindead idiots. I know, it's hard to believe, but it's true. Here's your chance to be just like them. All you need to do is shut the fuck up and pay attention.

Ready?

Here's the plan. The answer is Public Works Projects. I know. The concept of not sending in profiteers is a hard one to grasp, but try to keep up for a minute. I know you would rather send in the likes of Halliburton. Then your local boys could send in more profiteers.

The devastation in the Gulf Coast is complete. Entire regions are not functional, people are cut off from banks anc commerce. People are out of work, and will stay out of work for months. Instead of selling contracts to the highest bidder, why not put those people affected by the disaster to work rebuilding areas devastated by Katrina?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home