Thursday, August 18, 2005

From the "Strange but True" department...

An interesting day so far, and it's not even lunchtime yet.

I agree with Pat Buchanan (of all people). Over the years, I have taken pleasure in despising Buchanan. We have never seen eye-to-eye.

Until now. I find myself in agreement (for the most part) with Buchanan on Bushs' lack of response to Cindy Sheehan, and how Cindy's Vigel may be part of the reason the bottom is dropping out of the Bush presidency.

Read the article. Buchanan actually makes sense (for a change).

2 Comments:

Anonymous wolfmoosepigchicken said...

Hmn. Nixon's speach did that? Sacrifice...sacrifice...sacrifice....

I'd like to cut and run. I think we're killing too many locals to pretend it would be better to stick it out in the name of security. That's my opinion of the day.

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cut and run?

Maybe. There are no good options.

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home